ARE you looking for a job in the health and social care sector? Maybe we can help through our new We Care campaign. Scroll to the bottom of the page and read the details on the graphic.
Are you an employer with vacancies? If so, read on….
In 2022 we were awarded funding by the Prince’s Trust to support the people of Tees Valley, and the wider communities into employment within the Health and Social Care Sector.
It was a new and exciting challenge for our team. We have grown amazing new partnerships, which has enabled us to support people into a wide array of job roles. Domiciliary care, apprenticeships, team support workers, support workers, care workers, administrative positions, and call handlers were some of the roles obtained last year.
Due to the success of the programme we are now taking this into 2023 with the ‘We Care’ campaign, developing existing partnerships and building new ones. We want to hear how we can help you as employers, facilitate employment from our local communities in to your vacancies.
We are passionate about supporting the health and social care sector and aiding companies’ employee retainment.
- Advertise your vacancies.
- Source potential employees.
- Support them with their interview skills, application forms and the care certificate.
- Invite you to a health and social care working group to unite those in the care sector and see how we can work together to achieve our common goals.
- Matchday tickets for yourselves and the hired employees. *subject to availability
What does it entail for you as an employer?
- What we ask from you as a partner:
- Provide us with your job descriptions and logo so we can advertise your positions via our social media platforms and Indeed.
- Provide us with start date evidence of the employee, via email.
- Offer interviews to potential candidates (we can offer a space for you to do this, on the careers fair days, or in our centre at a time of your choosing. Or you may wish to do this at your own place of work).
- Provide us with 3 months of sustained evidence of the employee (we will track these and contact you, so you do not have any additional tasks to undertake).
- Employer talks to potential employees (optional).
- A table at our careers fairs in March and May, there will be access to private boxes should you wish to interview or have a 1-2-1 on the day, (a table is priced at £20 per company, to cover overheads. Refreshments will be made available).
We would like to hear your thoughts on what you as an employer, think would help you fill your vacancies. So, feel free to voice those to us. E-mail Rachael at email@example.com