MFC Foundation is the independent charitable arm of Middlesbrough FC, working across Teesside to raise aspirations and change lives for the better. We work with over 35,000 disadvantaged people every year to help make Teesside a better place to live, learn, work and play.
We rely heavily on the generous support of our local business community to help us achieve our mission. In response to corporate feedback we have introduced our Friends of the Foundation scheme. Friends of the Foundation donate a minimum of £500 a year and help us in a number of ways, including:
- Increasing the funding available to support disadvantaged people in Teesside
- Assisting us to spread the word about the work we do
- Helping us plan for the future growth of the charity
As a member of the network, you will receive a number of benefits, including:
The funds raised through Friends of the Foundation membership in 2020 year will be used to:
- Help us grow our ‘Roary’s Class Acts’ programme which raises the attendance of children in Primary School and supports better attainment.
- Develop our programmes that support those struggling with poor mental health to overcome their barriers and give them hope for the future.
- Continue our ‘ClubTogether’ project that brings communities together and educates them in order to promote cohesion and build stronger communities.