Here at the MFC Foundation our mission is simple, we work to inspire hope and confidence, and improve the life chances of young people and adults across Teesside.
We work in the most disadvantaged areas of Teesside, engaging with those who are hard to reach through delivery of inspiring sport, education, health and inclusion projects.
Now more than ever we need your support to continue our work in the area.
A £5 monthly donation can help us:
- Provide educational courses and workshops to increase the skills, knowledge and aspirations of young people and adults.
- Improve the health and well-being of our local communities through activities which promote healthier lifestyles.
- Continue to use our Think with Your Feet football sessions as a valuable tool for practical mental health therapy.
- Allow the continuation of our dementia project through the delivery of inclusive tea dances and Memorabilia Tour.
As an Individual Friend of the Foundation you will receive exclusive benefits, such as:
- A welcome pack, including an exclusive pin badge and window sticker to show your support for the Foundation.
- Entry into our quarterly prize draw offering a chance to win exclusive Boro memorabilia and ‘money can’t buy’ experiences.
- Exclusive offers and discounts with Friends of the Foundation businesses (Min. 3 month commitment required).
- Regular newsletter providing updates from the Foundation showing the impact of your donation.
To join, follow either of the following links or scan the QR code. Thank you.