We rely heavily on the generous support of our local business community to help us achieve our mission. In response to corporate feedback we have introduced our Friends of the Foundation scheme. Friends of the Foundation donate a minimum of £500 a year and help us in a number of ways, including:
- Increasing the funding available to support disadvantaged people in Teesside
- Assisting us to spread the word about the work we do
- Helping us plan for the future growth of the charity
As a member of the network, you will receive a number of benefits, including:
- Networking at events with other Friends of the Foundation Members
- A personalised certificate for you to proudly display
- The use of our supporter logo to demonstrate your CSR credentials
- A copy of our quarterly newsletter
- Your logo on the partners page of our website
- A PR story in the #UTB match-day programme, on our website and across our social media channels featuring your business
- Priority booking for MFC Foundation events, including our annual dinner, golf day, ladies day and many more!
The funds raised through Friends of the Foundation membership in 2017 will be used to:
- Help us grow our ‘Roary’s Class Acts’ programme which raises the attendance of children in Primary School and supports better attainment.
- Develop our programmes that support those struggling with poor mental health to overcome their barriers and give them hope for the future.
- Continue our ‘ClubTogether’ project that brings communities together and educate them in order to promote cohesion and build stronger communities.
Register to join