Premier League Kicks Coach (Volunteer)
Each year there are 80, 000 students nationally who graduate sport courses from University.
There are only 450, 000 jobs within the sport sector across the whole country.
The competition to get a job in sport is fierce….how will you stand out from the crowd?
Middlesbrough Football Club Foundation are looking to recruit 30 people who are passionate and enthusiastic about working with young people supporting their delivery of Premier League Kicks. This programme delivers football sessions in depraved across Middlesbrough and Stockton. This opportunity could potentially lead to casual working hours with MFC Foundation.
As a Middlesbrough Football Club Foundation Volunteer you receive:
- Funded training delivered by the FA including FA level, CPD training & DBS checks
- On-going mentoring support from a qualified FA coach
- Invaluable experience that can form part of your CV from a highly recognised and respected organisation
- A reference for your CV from Middlesbrough Football Club Foundation
- A certificate for your personal achievement records
- A potential opportunity to gain casual paid work as a Middlesbrough Football Club Foundation coach
- Your placement in order to complete your required 30 hours of volunteering as part of your college course
- Middlesbrough Football Club Foundation and PL Kicks branded kit
No experience or qualifications are required for these positions, as training will be provided.
To apply please complete the follow the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3WFXYVF. Places are limited for this amazing opportunity so don’t miss your chance.
For more information about the opportunity, click here!
Closing date for applications: Friday 28 September 2018 at 5 pm
MFCF is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
MFC is also committed to the safeguarding of vulnerable groups